Provide support for immigrants by making a donation to the Immigration Services Hardship Fund of Catholic Charities. Click HERE to donate.
Immigration Services works to keep families together in a spirit of peace and welcome.
Immigration Services provides benefit eligibility determination for citizenship, work authorizations and other related services including: family immigration applications, attorney consultations and applications for VAWA.
The mission of Immigration Services at Catholic Charities is to help immigrants build new and secure futures in the United States of America. It is the philosophy of the immigration program that every individual or family seeking services be given the most honest, clear and detailed answers to their immigration concerns.
An integral part of this philosophy entails the empowering of immigrants by sharing with them the knowledge of immigration laws and how these laws may or may not affect their status in the United States. This allows joint seeking of correct solutions to their problems, and by doing so enriches not only the quality of their lives, but that of the community at large.
- Note: It is best to call the office for information and to schedule an appointment. Walk-in day is Wednesday. Consultations are $55.
- Closed: 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays by appointment only
- To schedule an appointment, please call us at (316) 264-0282.
- Assistance with the preparation of Family Visa petitions
- Assistance with adjustment of status applications
- Consular Visa Processing: including assistance with waivers for triggering unlawful presence bars
- Naturalization/Citizenship Services (N-400 and N-600 applications)
- Re-entry Permit/Travel Document
- Employment Authorization
- Family Unity
- Other immigration needs related to Visa procedures
- Outreach to communities, organizations and parishes
- Immigration Information Sessions
- Consultations: to address client’s immigration concerns, determine eligibility for an immigration benefit/application, and go over immigration procedures
Services are provided in English and Spanish. Interpreters available upon request.
- Accredited by the Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA) to provide immigration services.
- Affiliated with Catholic Legal Immigration Network, Inc. (CLINIC) to provide immigration services.
Consultation is $55. Nominal fees for services; vary depending on individual needs.
Notary public (for immigration purposes only)