Immigration Services is now accepting in-person appointments. Social distancing will be maintained during appointment for the health and safety of clients and staff; masks should be worn if social distancing is impossible. Walk-in Wednesdays are still suspended. Please call if you have any questions or would like to make an appointment at 316-264-0282.
El servicio de inmigación está ahora aceptando citas individuales. Distancia social será mantenida durante la cita respetando la salud y seguridad de los clientes y los empleados. Mascaras serán utilizadads durante la cita si es posible. Todavía están suspendidos los miércoles sin cita. Por favor si tiene alguna pregunta llamen o para hacer una cita, llamen al siguiente numero 316-264-0282.
Immigration Services works to keep families together in a spirit of peace and welcome.
Immigration Services provides benefit eligibility determination for citizenship, work authorizations and other related services including: family immigration applications, attorney consultations and applications for VAWA.
The mission of Immigration Services at Catholic Charities is to help immigrants build new and secure futures in the United States of America. It is the philosophy of the immigration program that every individual or family seeking services be given the most honest, clear and detailed answers to their immigration concerns.
An integral part of this philosophy entails the empowering of immigrants by sharing with them the knowledge of immigration laws and how these laws may or may not affect their status in the United States. This allows joint seeking of correct solutions to their problems, and by doing so enriches not only the quality of their lives, but that of the community at large.
- Note: It is best to call the office for information and to schedule an appointment. Consultations are $55.
- Closed Daily: 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
- To schedule an appointment, please call us at (316) 264-0282.
- Assistance with the preparation of Family Visa petitions
- Assistance with adjustment of status applications
- Consular Visa Processing: including assistance with waivers for triggering unlawful presence bars
- Naturalization/Citizenship Services (N-400 and N-600 applications)
- Re-entry Permit/Travel Document
- Employment Authorization
- Family Unity
- Other immigration needs related to Visa procedures
- Outreach to communities, organizations and parishes
- Immigration Information Sessions
- Consultations: to address client’s immigration concerns, determine eligibility for an immigration benefit/application, and go over immigration procedures
Services are provided in English and Spanish. Interpreters available upon request.
- Accredited by the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) to provide immigration services.
- Affiliated with Catholic Legal Immigration Network, Inc. (CLINIC) to provide immigration services.
Consultation is $55. Nominal fees for services; vary depending on individual needs.
Notary public (for immigration purposes only)
We would like to hear from you! Call 316-264-8344 or Email us:
St. Joseph Pastoral Center
437 North Topeka st.
Wichita. KS 67202-2431
Catholic Charities, Diocese of Wichita is a 501(c)(3). All gifts are tax-deductible.
Need donation support?
316-264-8344 ext. 1262
The Wichita Diocese covers 20,021 square miles and includes 25 counties in the southeast corner of the state. It is home to over 114,000 Catholics in 90 parishes.