Mission and Vision
Catholic Charities infuses faith into our community through the care it shows all people.
God’s love is experienced through the work of Catholic Charities.
In the Diocese of Wichita, Catholic Charities is our collective response to answering God’s call to serve the hungry, homeless, lonely, disabled and abused in our community. Catholic Charities serves people throughout the 25-county area of south central and southeast Kansas that comprises the Diocese of Wichita.
The Strategic Priorities that guide our ministries are:
- Faith — Catholic spirituality is the foundation of the work of Catholic Charities.
- Family — The human family is the framework for Catholic Charities.
- Community Engagement — Catholic Charities is a leader in partnerships that best serve our community.
The Strategic Priorities that guide the operations of Catholic Charities are:
- Staff Engagement — Catholic Charities is the best place to work through the investment in the education, self-care and leadership for all staff.
- Fund Development — Through a culture of philanthropy, Catholic Charities invests in a comprehensive fund development operation to serve its ministries.
- Facilities — Provide excellent facilities to serve our clients with dignity and respect.
- Program Excellence — Catholic Charities offers the highest quality ministries provided in a faith-based atmosphere of empowerment, respect and dignity.
We would like to hear from you! Call 316-264-8344 or Email us:
St. Joseph Pastoral Center
437 North Topeka st.
Wichita. KS 67202-2431
Catholic Charities, Diocese of Wichita is a 501(c)(3). All gifts are tax-deductible.
Need donation support?
316-264-8344 ext. 1262
The Wichita Diocese covers 20,021 square miles and includes 25 counties in the southeast corner of the state. It is home to over 114,000 Catholics in 90 parishes.