Our Community. Our Family.
Our Community. Our Family.
Caring for God’s People.
“Love each other as I have loved you.” (John 15:12)
Catholic Charities offers hope and joy to our neighbors as our community recovers.
For more than 75 years, Catholic Charities has played an important role in helping the homeless, the hungry, the poor, the lonely and the abused in our community.
As our community moves forward, the 13 ministries of Catholic Charities will continue to offer vital services to those in our community who need our help. With your financial support, we will continue to share God’s love by caring for all people through ministries such as:
- Our Daily Bread Food Pantry, offering food to more than 1,700 families each month.
- St. Anthony Family Shelter, helping homeless families gain stable housing.
- Harbor House Domestic Violence Shelter, providing safety planning, advocacy and shelter to survivors of domestic violence.
- Adult Day Services, offering quality day programs for disabled adults and seniors.
- Cana Counseling, helping individuals and families be their best self.
- Immigration Services, navigating the maze of laws to help immigrants obtain proper status.
- Supportive Services for Veteran Families, assisting low income, homeless veterans find housing.
- Foster Grandparent Program, connecting seniors and students in area classrooms.
- And Southeast Kansas Services, focusing on household stabilization and homeless prevention.
HOW CAN YOU HELP?
Helps feed an addtional 39 families coming to Our Daily Bread Food Pantry.
Funds 495 meals for children and adults staying with us in shelter.
Provides 6 babies with diapers and formula for one month in shelter.
Provides 8 families with the supplies they need when they come to shelter.
Provides 4 families with 3 days of food from Our Daily Bread Food Pantry.
Provides 1 night of warm shelter, food and assistance for one family.
Provides economical meals to a family of 4 for 3 days.
The need grows
The number of people reaching out to Catholic Charities for help is growing, and we expect this trend to continue for many months as our community moves forward. More families and larger households are coming to Our Daily Bread. More children and their parents are living on the brink of homelessness. Abusers are inflicting greater injury on those with whom they are staying. More people are experiencing anxiety and depression.
How can you help?
Join us in sharing God’s love throughout our community as we care for all people. Your gift to the Faithful Servant Fund gives Catholic Charities the greatest flexibility in meeting the needs of those we serve throughout 25 counties in southcentral and southeast Kansas.
Help us bring hope and joy to the homeless, the hungry, the poor, the lonely and the abused. Donate today.
To make a gift, click here:
We would like to hear from you! Call 316-264-8344 or Email us:
Counseling And Immigration
Disabled Adults And Seniors
St. Joseph Pastoral Center
437 North Topeka st.
Wichita. KS 67202-2431
Catholic Charities, Diocese of Wichita is a 501(c)(3). All gifts are tax-deductible.
Need donation support?
316-264-8344 ext. 1262
The Wichita Diocese covers 20,021 square miles and includes 25 counties in the southeast corner of the state. It is home to over 114,000 Catholics in 90 parishes.